Total Body Workout #1 [Bodyweight / Cardio / Strength]
March 1, 2017 add a comment
- Primary goal: fat loss + strength
- Duration: time challenge = you should complete the workout as quickly as possible, with as little rest as possible (while keeping a good form)
- Body parts targeted: full body
- Equipment: bodyweight (and dumbbells if you’re advanced)
This workout has been developed with a certified personal trainer.
Beginner/Intermediate: bodyweight – Advanced: add dumbbells for the squats, lunges and crunches.
- 20 jump squats
- 10 competition burpees
- 30 seconds mountain climbers as fast as you can
- 10 jump lunges
- 15 push ups
- 30 crunches
Repeat 2 times (3 rounds total)
Let me know how you did in the comments!