Here's another killer workout that will shred that fat and make you sweat like crazy! We all know that sweat is fat crying, right? I won't lie, it's an intense workout but I want you to push yourself as hard as you can. Don't injure yourself, but make sure it's challenging. If it's not challenging, it's not working and it's not satisfying. I want you to see actual results and feel great, so let's just push that lazy girl inside of us aside for 30 minutes and let's bring out our inner superwoman! I KNOW you can do this girl !!!
- Primary goal: fat loss (+ strength)
- Duration: time challenge = you should complete the workout as quickly as possible, with as little rest as possible (while keeping a good form)
- Body parts targeted: full body
- Equipment: none - bodyweight
This workout has been developed with a certified personal trainer.
Repeat each exercise 15 times for the first round, then 14 times for the second round and so on all the way down to 1 repetition. This will make a total of 15 rounds. You will be doing less reps at each round.
- jump lunge
- push-up (beginners: on your knees; intermediate: on your toes; advanced: clapping push-up)
- squat jump
- jumping jack
- v-up (beginners: alternating legs; intermediate and advanced: both legs together)
What was your time? Let me know in the comments!!