Superwoman Pyramid Workout #2
February 8, 2017 add a comment
- Primary goal: fat loss + strength
- Duration: time challenge = you should complete the workout as quickly as possible, with as little rest as possible (while keeping a good form)
- Body parts targeted: full body
- Equipment: none – bodyweight
This workout has been developed with a certified personal trainer.
Repeat each exercise 15 times for the first round, then 14 times for the second round and so on all the way down to 1 repetition. This will make a total of 15 rounds. You will be doing less reps each round.
- plank jump-ins
- push-up (beginners: on your knees; intermediate: on your toes; advanced: diamond push-up)
- alternative arm/leg planks
- tuck jump
- cross crawl (left + right count as one rep)
What was your time? Let me know in the comments!!