This Booty-Building series is focused on strengthening, toning and rounding our bums! Let’s do this and build ourselves a dreamy butt!!
- Primary goal: strength
- Duration: 25 minutes AMRAP = you should complete as many reps as possible, with as little rest as possible (while keeping a good form)
- Body parts targeted: butt (and legs)
- Equipment: bodyweight for beginners, dumbbells for intermediate & advanced
This workout has been developed with a certified personal trainer.
Choose your weight:
– Beginner: body weight only
– Intermediate & Advanced: between 12 lbs/ 5 kilos and 22 lbs / 10 kilos dumbbells. Choose a weight that’s challenging but that you can still manage while keeping a perfect form to avoid injuries.
- Squat jump x20 [bodyweight or dumbbells]
- Lunge x 20 (10 on one side then switch legs) [bodyweight or dumbbells]
- Glute bridge x20 - squeeze your glutes as much as you can [bodyweight or dumbbells]
- Bulgarian split squat x 15 on each leg [bodyweight or dumbbells]
- Reverse leg raises x 15 on each leg [bodyweight]
- Outside leg raises x 15 on each leg [bodyweight]
Repeat for 25 minutes, doing as many rounds as you can while keeping a good form.
Let me know in the comments how many rounds you did!