- Goals: fat loss
- Duration: 15 minutes (+ warmup and stretching)
- Body part targeted: lower body, core and upper body
- Equipment: none – bodyweight
This workout has been developed with a certified personal trainer.
Do each exercise for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds and move on to the next exercise. (Total time: 15 minutes). You will need a time for this workout - see below.
Repeat from the top 5 times (6 rounds total)
- 10 seconds of rest is basically just enough for you to quickly change your position and be ready for the next exercise. You need to be FAST! And that’s what so good about it. No time to capitulate (or rest!), you just have to give yourself 100% and smash it!
- For this workout, you will need an interval timer (it’s way too complicated to count in your head and you’ll probably be too gentle with yourself ???? ). I’m using a free app on my phone called “Interval Timer” and it’s perfect for the job. You can download it from the App Store and it’s easy to use (I don’t know if they’re also on Android but I’m sure there’s an equivalent). Here’s how you should configure the timer for this workout:
Great little workout. Also thanks for helping with that app. Just what I needed. I have enjoyed following you (for a few years now) from Austin, TX. Your recipes are fun, easy, and nutritious. Thanks
Thanks so much Janet, really appreciate it! 🙂